Court Usage Policy
Please click the following link to download Ealing Lawn Tennis Club's Court Usage Policy.
Online Booking System
- Online court bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- When booking 7 days in advance, the new booking sheets become available at 12 noon on the day when booking.
- The MYCOURTS booking system will implement fair usage policies with booking restrictions which are explained with friendly "error" messages.
- Online booking fees vary based on the day/court/time as displayed on the booking sheets.
- Members must have sufficient credit on their booking system accounts in order to book courts with fees.
- Members can top-up their booking system accounts online with a credit/debit card transactions, which are securely processed by Stripe.
- Booking fees can be shared using the facilty to "transfer credit".
- Members must cancel their bookings when unable to play, and must do this as soon as possible so that other members may use the courts.
- If the cancellation is made more than 48 hours prior, the booking fee is automatically refunded as system credit.
- If the cancellation is made within 48 hours, the booking fee is non-refundable and shown as a "late-cancellation" charge on the member's booking system account, however, if the same court and time is rebooked by another member, this late-cancellation charge is automatically "reversed" (removed from the member's account), in other words, the booking fee is refunded as system credit.
- If a member does not take up their booking on a regular basis, they may have their ability to logon suspended.